PLANNING

A Good Plan Is Like A Road Map; It Shows The Final Destination And Marks The Best Way To get There

Thursday, April 1, 2010

IT'S APRIL!

Salam to alz!

Before we know it, March has left us and now it's already April. We are done with UPPM1 in primary schools & Ujian 1 in secondary. Academic audit for year 6 students has been completed so we pretty much know where our schools stand after UPPM1. I can say that there are lot of things we need to do to improve in order for us to achieve the ETR and subsequently achieve the elusive Top 5 spot in Johor. I am quite worried about some schools that failed to achieve their OTR1 so I hope they will put in more effort to perform better in UPPM2 especially in BM Pemahaman, BM Penulisan & BI.

I haven't seen the Form 3 & 5 students' results yet but I hope to see it by early next week so that I can digest the data and come out with something out of it. I also plan to meet all Bahasa GKMP and do academic audit with them. It is very important for all GKMPs to know and understand what is going on in their Bidang so that they can devise strategies for their schools. No schools are alike hence programs planned should cater to the needs of their students.

Till then, work smart my friends! Have fun teaching ya!

m:

:.N::.M::.N:

No comments:

Post a Comment