PLANNING

A Good Plan Is Like A Road Map; It Shows The Final Destination And Marks The Best Way To get There

Thursday, April 8, 2010

THE CHANGE WIZARDS - CHAPTER 1 PART 1

Salam to alz!

I like to read. I actually have a few books that I have been reading but have not managed to read them all until the end. However, there is this one book that I particularly like and I will share with you the content as I go along reading it. The title is "The Change Wizards - Changing People And Transforming Organisations" by Victor S.L.Tan.



The success or failure of any change depends on the ability of leaders to influence people. This requires the ability of leaders to open up to people's minds, touch their hearts and energise their spirit to take the necessary actions. Truly to be effective, leaders need to develop the knowledge and skills to the extent they become 'Change Wizards".


Why people become change-shy? In order to get people to change, leaders must first understand how people become change-shy and develop strategies to eliminate this phobia. Now, why do people in organisations become change-shy? You have to keep on reading my blog if you want to know why!

Till then, happy teaching friends!

:.N::.M::.N:

No comments:

Post a Comment