PLANNING

A Good Plan Is Like A Road Map; It Shows The Final Destination And Marks The Best Way To get There

Monday, April 11, 2011

...Of Coincidence

Salam to alz!

Flight AK5282 KUL - KBR

Two young men sat beside me in this flight.  Very trendy, sunglasses and all.
Talking non-stop for 50 minutes.
Complete with hand gestures - like playing guitar, drum or something.  Almost knocked on my face.
Looked like they were preparing for a gig or something.  A live band may be.
When touched down, both raised their hands for a short prayer.  Alhamdulillah.
They quickly got up to make way for me.  So gentlemen..
One of them sat down again saying that he wanted to rest first ... while I had to stand waiting for the door to open.  Haiya...

Flight AK5289 KBR-KUL

I was already in the plane and found my seat.  Was adjusting my seat belt when I looked up and saw..lo and behold..the guys AGAIN!.."Eh! You again?" I blurted.  I believe he too couldn't believe his eyes.  This time, they sat separately so it was peaceful.
And I swear I would not be fooled again.

So the coincidence of sitting next to the same stranger in different flights two days in a row? In my case it is 100%..

NMN

No comments:

Post a Comment